Team Lead - RIDS
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Collaborate with a global team, including IDS business area leaders, architects, project managers, designers and other developers
- Plan, Budget, track and report financials related to work, Be a good steward of Lilly’s money
- Provide deep leadership and coaching in the project delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, teamwork and people development
- Provide mentorship to accelerate the development of solution architecture and technical expertise, specific to the Lilly IDS environment
- Knowledge of architectural options and the ability to select based on needs and budget
- Understand the business processes being supported by the team
- Coach and develop team members through performance management, development planning, promotion, and career plans; represent those team members in talent discussions
- Minimum 2 years of management of a team or teams, should be able to lead a team of around 8 to 12 people
- Minimum 10 years of total experience
- Proven track record in capacity management and project estimation
- Resourcing - continue the team growth through selection techniques, testing and interviews
- Drive development forward to the highest standards through best practice & innovation
- Organize your work within an Agile team & Knowledge on Sprint ceremonies (Planning, Estimation, Execution, Reporting & highlight Risks & Impediments)
- Strong background having breadth of experience and technical knowledge
- Lead teams to rationalize, optimize and support applications for maximum speed and scalability with industry best practices.
- Strong desire to constantly improve and learn
- Proven experience leading a team in a regulated industry including but not limited to, understanding regulations, SOPs, computer systems validation, and change control.
- Preferred to have experience / interest related to Pharma domain
- Preferred certification in one of fields PMP, PMI, PRINCE II, Safe , CSM, SEI etc
- Knowledge in ITIL, Service Now is nice to have
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-4074.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up