Specialist - Marketing Editor
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Technical Medical Reviewer (TMR) is a key role within the UK Affiliate. The primary focus of the TMR is to review and approve UK affiliate materials across different therapeutic areas and brands. The role will be based at LCCI in India.
- Review and approve promotional and non-promotional materials across different therapeutic areas and brands in Veeva Vault PromoMats to ensure that materials are of high quality and in compliance with the UK ABPI Code of Practice.
- Review materials against a checklist, proof-read and check medical content/claims against references.
- Provide constructive comments and feedback on materials as required.
- Review and approve materials in a timely manner.
- Partner with the Marketing, Medical and Corporate Affairs teams on the review and approval of materials including attendance (via MS Teams) at any pre-approval meetings.
- Keep up to date with developments relevant to the ABPI Code of Practice.
Life sciences or pharmacy degree
- Review experience of marketing and medical materials in Veeva Vault PromoMats
- Compliant, with strong attention to detail
- High workload capacity including ability to manage and prioritize deliverables of a complex nature
- Good interpersonal, communication and team-work skills
- 18 months in current role
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Role to be based at LCCI in India but working with the UK affiliate
- Working hours to overlap significantly with the UK (eg 9am-3pm GMT/BST)
Knowledge of the UK ABPI Code of Practice desirable but not essential
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-5785.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up