Senior Associate Manager - CDM
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
Portfolio Strategy, Planning and Delivery
- Execute Lilly businesses requirements for the study/program for vendors to deliver clinical trial data
- Ensure that data management deliverables are delivered to scope, cost, and time objectives
- Coordinate end-to-end data management activities – from study set up through trial execution through dataset delivery, including on time delivery of a quality, locked database
- Ensure flow of data, including across niche vendors and niche data sources (pharmacokinetic, immunogenicity, biomarker)
- Contribute to key deliverables (i.e. Data Management Plan, Project Plan, database, and observed datasets)
- Participate in submission, inspection and regulatory response activities
- Central coding activities completed
- Archiving and decommissioning of study related data management documents and content
- Ensure that data acquisition, database design, data validation, data review, central coding and observed dataset requirements are reflective of specific protocol objectives
- Adhere to standards decisions, implementation and compliance for the study/program
- Track and report out key study build, execution and data deliverable metrics
- Help create scope scenarios and negotiate outcomes with study teams while considering the cost and value
- Facilitate the integration of disparate data sources into datasets for decision making
- Utilize therapeutic knowledge and possess a deep understanding of the technology used to review data to ensure database deliverables are consistent and accurate
- Effectively apply knowledge of applicable internal, external and regulatory requirements/expectations (MQA, CSQ, MHRA, FDA, ICH, GCP, PhRMA, Privacy knowledge, etc.) to data deliverables
- Continually seek and implement means of improving processes to reduce cycle time and decrease work effort
- Represent Data and Analytics processes in cross-functional initiatives
- Actively participate in shared learning across Data and Analytics organization
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-33608.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up