LCCI Market Research – Associate Consultant
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Project Execution: as an individual contributor, responsible for
- Partner with Lilly market researchers based in different countries of Lilly Global for high-quality execution and on-time delivery of the market research projects covering the spectrum of activities including primary research, data analytics, and secondary research.
- Partner with Lilly project managers to meet all necessary finance and compliance requirements for executing market research projects
- Attention to detail in every step of the market research process to ensure accurate, on-time deliverables
- Developing into a trusted advisor by actively participating in various phases of the project including kick-off, methodology development, execution, insight generation, and data visualization and, results presentation to various stakeholders
- Participating in meetings with stakeholders and communicating the final outputs and recommendations
Education Requirements: MBA/Post Graduation in a quantitative discipline from a Tier-I institution
Experience related requirements
- 2-4 years of market research and competitive intelligence experience with demonstrated ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment
- Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge of secondary research sources and competitive intelligence via secondary sources
- Experience running secondary market research projects
- Advanced ability to develop a research approach based on the business question.
- Ability to translate business problems into the most efficient and effective research & analysis plan; then execute and interpret the analysis, including conclusions and recommendations.
- Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- Experience in triangulating information from multiple sources to generate meaningful insights
- Experience of working on social listening and basics of digital analytics
- Soft Skills
- Strong work ethic, personal motivation, and team player who is dynamic and result oriented
- Good presentation skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively in a global matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-1642.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up