LCCI IDS Cloud Developer – Full Stack
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Lilly Capability Center India provides a strategic advantage to Lilly through research, development, and deployment of modern and positively disruptive capabilities. Members of the LCCI application development team will contribute to the modernization of Lilly IT Systems by researching, developing, and deploying capabilities across business areas aligning with Lilly Enterprise Architecture principles related to modern application design.
- Partner with Lilly business-facing IT teams developing new business applications based on the modern stack as well as modernizing existing applications.
- Create reusable design patterns and code modules to support consistent and productive implementation of new technologies into Lilly’s custom developed apps.
- Research and engage in Proof-Of-Concept (POC) activities related to technologies new to Lilly’s portfolio.
Proven experience with the following:
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, promises, and asynch-await
- Experience with back-end frameworks including Express.js and Passport.js
- Hands on experience developing webapps with either React or Vue JS
- Familiarity with build tools such as Gulp
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha
- Experience with database (DDL, DML,Queries, Joins, Stored Procedures etc)
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience working with GitHub, Github actions and understanding of branching strategies
- Experience with continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes
- Hands on knowledge on AWS/Azure based web development.
- Knowledge of 12-Factor Application Development Methodology
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform (Heroku/OpenShift/Cloud Foundry)
- Knowledge of AWS Services (EC2, EBS, S3, Lambda, RDS, VPC, KMS, API Gateway, Cloudfront)
- Working knowledge of secure coding principles, application security vulnerabilities, and counter measures (Sonar, Checkmark etc)
- Good communication and stakeholder management
- Manage end to end delivery with minimal help
- Data services such as Postgres, Redis, Cassandra/Mongo
- Queuing services such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- API and Microservice concepts such as Swagger and Microservice Discovery
- Authentication/Identity concepts such as oAuth flows and OpenID Connect
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-14244.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up