LCCI CoDe Innovative Content Multimedia Specialist - Medical Affairs
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Scientific data and information are core assets of Lilly. Providing balanced, objective, and accurate information to regulators, the scientific community, health care professionals (HCPs), payers, and patients in a consistent and timely fashion across the entire drug development lifecycle is fundamental to Lilly.
As HCPs are deluged with data and are making choices in an increasingly complex and stressed health system, Lilly Medical Affairs (MA) is able to provide clear, credible answers that will set Lilly apart from its competitors. MA mission is to make Lilly the preferred pharmaceutical partner in the healthcare community globally by leveraging its medical expertise to drive patient-centric answers and solutions. MA brings deep medical expertise to HCPs and payers and focuses on answering HCP questions with customized clinical and real-world evidence that can make the difference on if and how they use Lilly products. Additionally, MA brings clinical insights from customers back to Lilly to inform new product development and lifecycle planning. MA also supports patients with educational tools to help them manage their illness and with assistance to access our medicines for those facing tough financial situations.
Lilly Medical Affairs has embarked on an exciting journey to bring digital tactic development capabilities in house. In an age of targeted multi-channel communication, the volume of content and speed to bring information to customers is dramatically increasing and we are responding by increasing our internal skill set.
The LCCI CoDe Innovative Content Multi-Media Specialist is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of digital content including static images, video/animation content, and interactive web-pages to be leveraged across multiple platforms and audiences, internally and externally. The Innovative Content Multi-Media Specialist will work closely with the LCCI CoDe Content Developers, Editors, Graphic Designers, Instructional Designer(s) and Writers for Medical Affairs, as well as other LCCI Media Specialists supporting various divisions such as Marketing. The LCCI CoDe Innovative Content Multi-Media Specialist should anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, interface with Lilly partners and integrate new business processes where necessary
This fast-paced role will put a successful candidate on the cutting edge of modern technology and medical communications strategy to deliver the right information to the right customer at the right time
Digital Content Development
- Works collaboratively with Medical Affairs team members to understand the creative digital content needs of internal business partners.
- Combine graphics with animation to create multimedia content for websites, television, films, and advertising displays
- Conducting research on media techniques and design ideas
- Recording, editing, and encoding audio files
- Create and edit a variety of digital content (i.e., static images - medical illustrations, infographics; videos – interactive videos, animations, motion graphics, video post-production; and interactive web-pages) as defined by project owners.
- Coordinate with the LCCI Content Developer and Graphic designer roles to select and obtain needed permissions for AV assets (i.e. Permission Managed Content (PMC) and upload finished files to the asset management database.
- Establish and maintain templates in various formats (Word, PowerPoint, Articulate Rise, Vyond) to ensure alignment to the business and internal standards.
- Lead the development of storyboards.
- Ensure all documents are prepared according to project briefs, usable/executable, and compliant with Lilly Corporate and Lilly Medical Affairs policies and procedures.
- Follows the relevant review processes prior to final production for all digital content.
- Participate on project teams; lead assigned projects.
- Drive quality standards through review of project documents, design, deliverables, final and learning content.
- Seek out new, innovative digital content types for an effective multi-channel engagement, available to offer business partners and customers.
- Benchmark as appropriate, seeking opportunities to improve processes.
- Conduct usability testing as requested.
- Identify synergies and opportunities for content reuse within assignments.
- On-point for managing timelines and capacity, coordinating with team members across multiple time zones (content developers, editors, graphic artists, and project owners).
- Communicate project status.
- Anticipate, communicate and resolve project-related issues; escalating as appropriate.
- Surface improvement opportunities for existing processes and create new ones where required.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, visual communications, or related degree (or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in media development
- In-depth knowledge of software design programs such as InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience building content with media authoring tools (e.g. Vyond/GoAnimate, Premier, Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia)
- Demonstrated ability to apply practical or technical knowledge and experience to visual brand issues where no or limited direction is given, with proven understanding of typography, type treatment, and color
- Desire to stay abreast of the newest changes for dynamic content and use this knowledge to optimize capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent (verbal and written) in English
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Comfortable in a deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution, judgment and managing complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong work ethic, personal motivation, and team player who is dynamic and result oriented
- Ability and willingness to challenge business partners to improve our work.
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones.
- Candidates will be expected to supply a sample of their portfolios to demonstrate expertise
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines, and deal with rapidly changing priorities
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Experience with graphic design and medical illustrations.
- Ability to effectively partner outside functional area.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Ability to navigate complex, matrix-based organizations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure, responds well to feedback, and keeps a positive attitude
- High level of motivation and a strong desire to find creative solutions to challenging situations
- Demonstrated ability to enforce business rules and policies in a constructive but disciplined manner
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-18958.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up