Data Democratization Associate Consultant/ Sr. Associate Consultant
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
LCCI Business Insights & Analytics – Associate Consultant/Sr. Associate Consultant
The purpose of the LCCI Business Insights & Analytics team is to partner with US Business Insights & Analytics in providing high quality analytical support to Brand, Market Research and other internal partners through right data, smart analytics and actionable insights. The LCCI Business Insights & Analytics associate will do data analysis to support achievement of the brand’s goals, while always striving for process improvement and innovation
- Project Execution: as individual contributor, responsible for
- Build and exhibit deep expertise on available data sets and supports data enabled decision making using patient and prescription data from external suppliers (APLD, Xponent, DDD, NPA, FIA, MMIT, etc) and internal data for various other sources
- Ensure high stakeholder satisfaction through consistent delivery of high quality, timely and insightful outputs throughout analytics value chain on various objectives related to
- multichannel engagement, performance analytics for dashboards and reports pertaining to Lilly brand performance, market monitoring, new brand launch performance trackers, Institutional/KAM performance, customer analysis, etc
- data support through data mining and warehousing
- Developing into a trusted advisor by actively participating in various phases of the project including kick-off, methodology development, execution, insight generation and data visualization and results presentation to various stakeholders
- Participating in meetings with stakeholders and communicating the final outputs and recommendations
- Project Delivery: as team member, supporting the team lead in driving
- quality, speed, value and compliance throughout the analytics value chain
- project management for seamless project execution, prioritization and high quality delivery
- creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs
- shared learning forums to identify challenges and establish best practices
- expansion of analytical capability of the team by taking on more complex projects and delivering value
- process improvements and implementation of analytical best practices
- Degree in quantitative discipline i.e. Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or Computer Sciences from Tier-I institute. MBA/post-graduation will be preferred
Experience Related Requirements
- 2-5 years of analytics experience with demonstrated ability to think strategically in an ambiguous environment in analytics
- Experience in pharma industry is preferable
- Technical Skills
- Advanced Experience in SAS/R - certification preferable
- Strong experience in SQL
- Strong experience in data visualization tools e.g. Tableau
- Strong knowledge of various databases including APLD, Xponent, NPA, DDD, etc
- Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint)
- VBA and MS-Access knowledge
- Soft Skills
- Strong work ethic and personal motivation
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work across time zones
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-11283.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up