Clinical Data Analyst
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science or related field with 3-5 years of clinical experience in a pharmaceutical, biotech, CRO, or Regulatory agency.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Creates reporting and analytics solutions with appropriate oversight that support the quality and timely delivery of clinical data reports and visualizations required per standard and study specific data review plans.
- Serves as a technical resource to the study teams for data visualization and reporting tool.
- Awareness of drug development process and data operations required for the reporting of clinical trial data (e.g. data review, study reports, regulatory submissions, safety updates, etc.).
- Define, measure and achieve proficiency with new tools/technology and processes applicable to focus area.
- Continually seek and implement means of improving processes to reduce cycle time and decrease work effort.
- Partner with various business, therapeutic areas and IT as appropriate to deliver the portfolio.
- Identify project implementation and system execution risks and raise issues appropriately
- Technical knowledge to develop requirements and/or study project deliverables
- Knowledge and experience with statistical techniques
- Programming languages - Industry tools and languages like Tableau, PowerBI, Python, SAS, ‘R’ and Shiny for reporting, metrics and visualizations along with P-SQL, T-SQL for DBMS.
- Complies with applicable SOPs and work practices.
Good to Have Skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in clinical development.
- Interest and/or experience in clinical data management. Good understanding of / experience in clinical data flow and data management concepts.
- Technical/System experience with clinical or laboratory data.
- Project management skills.
- Demonstrated strength in logical thought, problem solving ability and critical thinking
- Applied experience in data wrangling, data modeling, data mining, metrics, reporting and visualizations.
- Flexibility in approach; able to adjust to unexpected business opportunities while also being a catalyst for change.
- Knowledge of regulatory and quality requirements governing clinical development.
- Exposure to Python and Power BI
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Quick learner to new trends in technology.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-4153.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up