Business Analytics Associate Consultant for EU Hubs
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
LCCI Commercial Analytics – Market Intelligence Consultant for EU hubs
This is an individual contributor role based in the LCCI analytics team, Bangalore. The incumbent will work closely with the European analytics team to provide high quality market intelligence support that can drive better customer experience and business impact.
Commercial analytics team in Lilly affiliates works closely with brand teams to provide data insights and enable informed decision making. They work together to develop marketing tactics to better promote Lilly brands.
- Project Execution:
- Build expertise on available data sets and support data enabled decision making using data from external suppliers and internal data for various other sources
- Consistent delivery of high quality, timely and insightful reports to enable brand and senior leadership to track performance of Eli Lilly brands
- Develop and publish regularly, market intelligence reports on KPIs related to Sales, sales growth, wholesaler inventory, market share, market growth, sales force activity, P2P and non-personal channel promotional impressions and engagement metrics etc
- Work on prescriptive and predictive analytical models, to answer unstructured questions from the business.
- Map physician journey in an omni channel environment
- Evaluate different channel mix / sequence of marketing tactics and their impact
- Find and execute opportunities for productivity improvements by automation or process changes
- Preferred degree in sciences or quantitative discipline i.e. Econometrics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Sciences
- 3- 5 years of evolving experience in business/market intelligence, performance reporting and/or descriptive analytics for Marketing or other commercial leadership, with demonstrated results in understanding, structuring and making sense of unfamiliar and messy datasets
- Experience in working with business partners located in another country
- Interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to work, remotely, across time zones
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment
Preferred Technical Skills
- Hands-on experience of managing and querying data on a range of relational data servers
- Expertise in writing and debugging efficient SQL queries, Python or R (one of them), Excel and VBA
- Tableau experience highly desirable
- Alteryx / Knime experience highly desirable
- Detailed knowledge of pharmaceutical data and business rules is preferred, but not mandatory
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-10482.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up