At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
GPORWE-LCCI Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager, HTA
The purpose of the Associate Manager/Senior Associate Manager role is to work with cross-functional, multidisciplinary teams to develop Health Technology Assessment (HTA) related documents (including but not limited to cost effectiveness analysis report, pre and post-launch RWE reports, Systematic Literature Review report, Network Meta-analysis report, HTA dossiers) and/or facilitate external scientific publications (including but not limited to, abstracts, posters, manuscripts and presentations).
Primary Responsibilities: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the job requirements at the time it was prepared. The job requirements of any position may change over time and may include additional responsibilities not specifically described in the job description. Consult with your supervision regarding your actual job responsibilities and any related duties that may be required for the position.
Document Preparation / Document Management (75%)
- Plan, write, edit, review and coordinate the development of HTA documents and/or publication of scientific data through peer-reviewed journals and forums.
- Conduct quality checks to ensure the accuracy of data included in documents.
- Collate reviewer’s comments, adjusts content of document as required based on internal/external input, and prepare final version.
- Exhibit flexibility in moving across development and preparation of multiple document types.
- Work with teams to ensure smooth and timely development of documents.
- Influence or negotiate change of timelines and content with other team members.
- Effectively collect and evaluate information from multiple sources.
Knowledge and Skills Development (15%)
- Maintain and enhance therapeutic area knowledge including, disease state and compound for assigned project.
- Maintain basic knowledge of Health Outcomes related research including RWE studies, entry level understanding of economic evaluation; Patient Reported Outcome studies etc.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of publication guidelines.
- Possess overarching view of compound, therapeutic area, and external environment (including competitors) with ability to lead the scientific data disclosure planning, clinical planning, submission strategy planning, customer regulatory responses, and/or current awareness literature updates and reviews.
Knowledge Sharing and Consultant Support (5%)
- Provide informal coaching to others by sharing technical information, giving guidance, answering questions.
- Recognized for technical expertise in specific document development.
- Network with others to identify and share best practices globally.
- Contribute to process improvements, suggesting opportunities where appropriate.
- Provide database and other tool (e.g., document management systems) expertise.
Customer Focus (5%)
- Work with internal and external speakers to develop and prepare presentations.
- Engage in activities supporting reward and recognition, teambuilding, and diversity.
- Support cross-functional coaching, mentoring, and training.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with:
- at least 2-3 years experience in drug development and/or knowledge in health outcomes research.
- Demonstrated mastery of written English with experience in medical, scientific or technical writing fields (at least 1 year); professional verbal skills in English.
- Publication experience.
- Cognitive abilities including; verbal reasoning, attention to detail, critical thinking, and analytical ability.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to be flexible in varying environments and with multiple customer groups.
- Demonstrated high-level end-user computer skills (e.g., word processing, tables and graphics, spreadsheets, presentation and templates).
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
- Graduate degree with formal research component or in life sciences.
- Clinical pharmacology, therapeutic area, or other medical and scientific specific knowledge and experience (e.g., neuroscience, immunology, oncology, or endocrine expertise).
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- A writing exercise is required as part of the candidate evaluation process. Additional writing samples may be requested.
- Limited travel, up to approximately 10%.
Ability to work well across cultures and time zones
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-10473.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up