At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Associate Manager-BI will be required to analyze and identify unusual variances or trends, which can have a significant impact on management decision. The Analyst will be responsible for the creation, validation, and quality control of next generation management reports and tools. The Analyst must be comfortable with ad-hoc reporting requests and dashboard creation to drive key strategic management decisions. The reports will need to be distributed to the same global customers in a timely manner while meeting consistent quality standards, ensuring the highest levels of customer service. The Analyst will be responsible for collecting and implementing feedback on the global reports to improve quality, efficiency, and effectiveness to eliminate manual processes. The Analyst will also be responsible for maintaining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as it regards report creation, distribution, and modification.
Essential Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Design and Develop Management reports using SAP business objects and analysis for office on Hana database
- Data visualization and dashboard creation using tools like Tableau and Power BI
- Provide planning and reporting solutions aligned to business requirements
- Understanding of CDS views and applicability to BW/BO
- Develop or modifies reports by considering end user requirements, best fit reporting tool, data model availability
- Work closely with IT team to understand data models and data availability
- Define the solution architecture, design and configuration of extractors, staging objects, cubes, views and queries
- Analyze required data sources and the health of data as it pertains to a reporting solution
- Assist the testing of new releases, upgrades or patches of SAP BW, BO etc.
- Perform requirement gathering for Model, Story and Dashboard/ Agenda development.
- Understanding of Sap Analytics on Aloud (SAC) and SAP BW/S4 HANA, is a plus
- Assist in mapping the requirement into SAP processes, design and document the solution
- Bachelor of Engineering/MBA in Finance
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Technology-SAP,HANA, Business Objects, S4/HANA, A40,
- Data visualization-Tableau, Power BI
- Understanding on BW queries and HANA view-Developer should have good knowledge on SAP BW and HANA modelling.
- Understanding of financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills with ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Strong Written, Verbal, and Communication Abilities
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-11457.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up