At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Associate Manager-SAP will be responsible for providing global training, consulting, problem resolution, process improvements, and to leverage the use of SAP to make business processes more efficient and effective. This position will focus on, Planning, Forecasting and management reporting (FPR) business process. He/She will act as an SME for SAP and provide business support on SAP and planning related queries. He/She must be able to quickly develop high quality, creative, solutions to business problem and request from Key stakeholders. This role will learn the current SAP R3 PFR processes at Lilly and support in driving pre-projects in preparation for future migration to SAP S4/HANA platform.
Essential Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Become SME for SAP and provide business support on queries and problems
- Provide planning and reporting solutions aligned to business requirements
- Provide security and business Planning tool support to users during business planning phase
- Address user concerns on month end data validation in a timely manner
- Assist in mapping the requirement into SAP processes, design and document the solution
- Creation and maintenance of documentation, training materials and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) related to SAP and PFR process
- Planning, Conducting and managing multiple Training sessions before the business planning commences.
- Create, Manage and Support cost center structures and design
- Support in driving pre-projects in preparation for future migration to SAP S4/HANA platform.
- Work effectively in a team and be accountable to deliver the results with focus on prioritizing the deliverables
- Bachelor of Engineering/MBA in Finance
- Strong FPR business process knowledge, including global process experience
- Strong SAP skills. Experience in SAP FI-CO preferred
- Understanding of Sap Analytics on Aloud (SAC) and SAP BW/S4 HANA, is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Technology-SAP, Business Objects, S4/HANA, A40,
- Advanced Excel knowledge, VBA Coding, Business Objects etc.
- Understanding of financial planning, forecasting and reporting processes
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills with ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and negotiate solutions to complex technical challenges.
- Strong Written, Verbal, and Communication Abilities
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-530.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up