Associate Consultant - GCO
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Overall Job Purpose:
This role will be based in the LCCI Global Customer Operations team. The role will be part of the datarights team and be responsible for handling all the DSAR requests coming to Eli Lilly and Company. Role required the person to work extensively on Lilly’s customer domain and maintain Lilly's systems to comply with data privacy requirements. Being part of the datarights team, the person will be a data privacy process owner and responsible for its implementation and improvement.
Projects & Services Management
- Contribute to driving innovation in the Global Customer Operations team and identify/anticipate opportunities for new solutions/capabilities
- Build a clear understanding of requirements or specification for analysis and projects, working closely with business partners and end-users
- Deliver analysis, services, and project work on time, to specification, and agreed service levels
- Perform analysis and root cause investigations into complex data issues (Tier 3)
- Ensure that risks or issues are understood, communicated, and managed
- Make and present recommendations for process improvement/optimization/new capabilities/SLAs
- Plan work effectively and manage multiple priorities at once
- Work in partnership with multiple stakeholders
- Provide consultations for efficient mapping of data between systems/database and business needs.
- Work collaboratively with partner global organizations to get optimal supports to fix issues or implement changes to improve Data privacy capability to ensure compliance with data privacy laws across the globe
- Build good working relationships with stakeholders in the business and IT organizations
- Communicate effectively to all stakeholders on the progress of work
- Provide training or knowledge transfer to end-users and other stakeholders as required
- Expertise in multiple data and end-2-end processes.
- Manage end to end communication
- Work closely with team members to meet team objectives and deliver projects & services
- Work effectively as a member of a multi-national, virtual Global Customer Operations organization, ensuring that processes are improved and knowledge is shared
- Knowledge and use of a variety of analysis tools (e.g. Excel, Python, SQL) and understanding of best situations to use specific tools.
- User / Data management, e.g. data loading/extraction, database administration, data interfaces
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work, remotely, across time zones
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and investigative skills
- Self-starter / Open & constructive communication / Eager to learn business
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Logical thinking, Detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate proactively, effectively, and where necessary assertively with IT and business stakeholders
- Accountable with a passion for delivering results and a superior customer experience
- Some Project leadership /management experience
- Working in a multi-national organization,
- Data stewardship and database management experience
- Business reporting and analysis delivery
- Understanding on data privacy domain and its business implication is added advantage.
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry
Mandatory technical skills/qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, operations management, information systems
- 5 years of hands-on experience with leading the execution of complex commercial operations programs, using a wide variety of tools and technologies (like Excel, SQL, Python)
- Relevant experience in data ETL operations
- MBA or Masters degree in Business specializations, esp. in Operations and/or Marketing
- Advanced certifications in Process Improvement (Lean Six Sigma etc)
- Prior experience/training in the data privacy domain
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-15223.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up