Assoc Manager - Content Developer
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The LCCI Content Developer is responsible for the design, creation, coordination, and implementation of learning content for Sales and Marketing. The LCCI Content Developer is also responsible for training and learning projects identified as fulfilling the performance and competency gaps in the business area/function. The LCCI Content Developer will anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, interface with Lilly partners at Indianapolis and LCCI and integrate new business processes where necessary. The LCCI Content Developer ensures quality design, development, and delivery of training development projects.
- Take a high level-design design document and structure effective training, leveraging instructional design principles and the Lilly Marketing Institute learning strategy to create learning solutions.
- Designs and development of various learning deliverables including CBTs, Job-aids, infographics, media scripts, and workshops.
- Ensures all documents are well written, flows in a logical progression, usable/executable, and compliant with policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper documentation of needed references and attribution of source material.
- Oversees projects to ensure the on-time, creation of deliverables that meet quality standards and meet the needs of the business.
- Facilitates the review/approval process required for all documents. Reconcile reviewer feedback and address all issues.
- Creates and oversees execution of project plan(s).
- Participate on project teams; lead assigned projects.
- Drive quality standards through review of project documents, design, deliverables, final learning content and evaluation data.
- Stays abreast of the breadth of learning solutions to guide business partners to the most effective learning methods, solutions and outcomes.
- Benchmark best practices, seeking opportunities to improve processes
- Conducts usability testing as required
- Point of contact for each project at LCCI, manages timelines, coordinates with other team members across time zones (multi-media specialists, editors, learning consultants).
- Develops implements and monitors communication plans for assigned work.
- Communicates project and program status with stakeholders.
- Anticipates and resolve project/program issues; escalating as appropriate.
- Surfaces process improvement opportunities
- Certification, Degree, or relevant work experience designing and developing training leveraging instructional design models (e.g. ADDIE).
- 2-4 years’ experience in Learning and Development
- Strong presentation skills, interpersonal and communication skills, fluent (verbal and written) in English.
- Experience working with US organizations
- Experience with online learning authoring tools (e.g. Articulate Storyline, Rise, Captivate) and publishing in a learning content management system.
- Demonstrated excellence with program/project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish strong business relationships.
- Ability and willingness to challenge business partners to improve our work.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability in conflict resolution, judgment and managing complexity.
- Strong work ethic, personal motivation, and team player who is dynamic and result oriented
- Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment, with ability to work across time zones.
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Strong organizational skills
- M.S. degree in Instructional Systems Technology, Performance Technology, Adult Learning, or related experience/education
- Human Performance Improvement (HPI) Certification or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience)
Travel may be required.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-23141.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up