Senior Brand Manager - Launch, Haematology
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Senior Brand Manager - Launch, Haematology, UK
Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Embracing diversity is at the core of our long-held value of respect for people. It is the lens through which we understand and respond to the unique needs of the millions of individuals who depend on our medicines. For us, embracing diversity means understanding, respecting, and valuing differences, including but not limited to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. The greatest measure of our diversity efforts is our ability to attract and retain exceptional employees who feel comfortable in a culture that supports them being themselves.
We have an incredible opportunity to work on a fast-paced launch team to advance a brand that is at the forefront of scientific innovation, and ultimately to bring hope to patients who are striving for more tomorrows. As the leader of this your brand new Brand Team, you will be accountable for the successful market preparation and launch in the UK. Naturally you’ll be focused on deeply understanding the Haematology market, competition, key players and their needs; and localising the global brand strategy. You’ll partner seamlessly with internal cross-functional teams to deliver a best in class launch upon approval. The focus is to maximise the value the drug could bring to our target patients, to HCPs and to Lilly, through building a collaborative Team Lilly culture of trust, empowerment and accountability.
Among some of the activities we’re looking for you to nail:
- Build trust, motivate and influence decision making at Brand Team level. There could be direct people management in the future.
- Be a strong leader of the Brand Team and an internal champion for its success, demonstrating ownership of the brand and its goals
- Foster innovation and drive continuous improvement
- Establish and effectively communicate clear goals, objectives and KPIs for the Brand Team
- Lead with integrity and ensure adherence of its team to compliance in all that we do
- Develop a strong partnership with Regional and Global teams enabling a positive working relationship
- Represent the brand to senior leadership
Brand strategy development and brand management:
- Deliver insights-based marketing strategies and plans that create exceptional customer experiences, including:
- Launch readiness, brand budget, make decisions to maximise the commercial potential of the brand, truly understand the patient journey and key customer insights
- Lead the local Customer Plan Development, and Operational Plan Development cross-functionally
- In close collaboration with the Multichannel Engagement (MCE) team, develop the Customer Touchpoint Journey
- Leverage analytics
- Build forecasts for the brand with clear, robust assumptions, which will inform the Business Plan Process
- Message / Creative Development - As a Veeva Business Reviewer, approve key content creation, revision, and discontinuation
- Build trust with the sales team and select and refine sales force communications and targeting
Thought Leader Engagement and Endorsement
- Oversee and approve the Thought Leader strategy and engage actively with them
- Have oversight of marketing advisory boards and speaker training
Partnership with the Medical team
- Understand appropriate Marketing and Medical interactions
- Translate complex medical information into actionable marketing strategies and tactics.
Brand Operations Management & Execution Excellence
- Track and monitor launch readiness and sales performance post launch across the Hub in line with key milestones.
- Leverage data/insights to be accountable for the Brand Health Dashboard
To be considered, you’ll have these in spades:
- Proven Senior Brand Management experience in pharma
- Deep scientific expertise and knowledge of the Haematology space is desirable
- Proven and demonstrable leadership, coaching and management skills, including in virtual setting
- Ability to drive forward a high performing team with a fearless pursuit of excellence
- Proven skills in collaborating and getting results through and with others
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior launch experience will be looked upon favourably
Are you going to be a part of our efforts to bring hope to patients who are striving for more tomorrows?
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-14427.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up