SAP Sales & Distribution Functional Analyst
|SAP Sales & Distribution Functional Analyst|
|Europe; Middle East; Africa|
|Lilly is a global healthcare leader that unites caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We were founded more than a century ago by a man committed to creating high-quality medicines that meet real needs, and today we remain true to that mission in all our work. Across the globe, Lilly employees work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to communities through philanthropy and volunteerism.
The Global Services IT organization is responsible for providing solutions for SAP and SAP-integrated systems, enabling supply chain management, human resources, and financial business processes. The primary focus of the SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Functional Analyst will be collaborating with our business partners, influencing the processes, tools and operating models within the Sales and Distribution, Logistics Execution and Materials Management areas. The role will involve both determining the nature of the business need (“Define and Design”) by partnering with Functional Architects and enabling solution delivery (“Build, Test, and Deploy”) orchestrating/coordinating resources including External Service Providers (ESPs). The SAP SD Functional Analyst will play the role of a business integrator in understanding the SAP global template and the impact of making changes whether through the change/enhancement or project delivery methodology, ensuring that these services are provided on time, on budget, and in a quality and compliant manner in order to meet required business outcomes.
• Interact and collaborate with global, regional and local Business Partners as appropriate, in order to better understand the business and its priorities, and represent their requirements within SAP.
• Lead, manage and participate in day to day operations, enhancements and projects. This includes understanding business impact, quantifying resources, and evaluating/recommending technical options.
• Partner with the business in assessing and defining requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions.
• Influence partner organizations to manage and prioritize incidents, system changes and projects.
• Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization.
• Partner with third party providers to accomplish delivery of day to day operations, enhancements and projects. This includes: service level management, resource evaluations and escalations of system issues and oversight of the change management processes.
• Be forward thinking with respect to using various SAP technologies which will help improve the user experience.
• Be an advocate for SAP at global, regional and local level to communicate standards and expectations.
• Opportunity to become an expert in the SAP technology and the business processes it supports.
• Identify and ensure delivery of knowledge transfer needs between IT and our business partners. 39929BR
|• Bachelors Degree
• Some years of experience in the following:
o Process and configuration knowledge in the SAP Sales and Distribution module with knowledge and understanding of the integration points with SAP Materials Management and Logistics Execution modules.
o Experience implementing and maintaining SAP, demonstrating relevant understanding of the broad SAP landscape and the integration points between different modules / functions
o Experience implementing / supporting large scale SAP projects
|Prior work on global projects delivering to multiple business/sites.
• Experience working in a regulated industry (i.e. GMP) and delivering within that environment.
• Desire and ability to operate at multiple levels (detail and strategic).
• Excellent communication skills, using a variety of methods in diverse forums.
• Desire and ability to work independently with minimal direction.
|• Full time day shift position.
• Occasional off hours and weekend work is expected as this position serves a global organization.
• Some regional and international travel will be required to meet with business partners and develop key working relationships as part of a global function.
• Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.