Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL)
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
The Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) role is a position specifically designed to meet the needs of scientific experts through a group of medical professionals with deep knowledge about specific disease states, available products, and investigational compounds (both Lilly and competitor), as well as detailed knowledge about research, regulatory and medical education. By providing relevant information and facilitating scientific exchange between industry and the scientific expert community, MSLs have the opportunity to improve patient outcomes by providing needed information that addresses important clinical and scientific questions.
- Master or Bachelor level degree in health sciences with at least 2 years of clinical research experience or industry experience in a therapeutic area.
- PhD level degree (in Cardiovascular preferred) or Postgraduate studies in Pharmaceutical Medicine or Clinical Research
- Communication, interpersonal, organizational
- Excellent English (C1/Advance)
- Residence in Barcelona
- Willing to travel up to 80% of time
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Knowledge/Experience in Cardiovascular will be valued
- Highly motivated and capable of comprehending large amounts of scientific content which is then communicated in a clear, concise fashion
- Strong interpersonal skills, including capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking
- Demonstrated success in self-managing priorities and multi-tasking projects
- Ability to work effectively and share information within a team environment
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-7548.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up