Medical Lead Immunology
Bad Homburg, Germany
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Four years ago we started very successfully with two innovative products in immunology and would like to significantly advance immunology with further product launches and indication expansions. For our location in Bad Homburg we are looking for a
Medical Lead (m/f/d) Immunology
What you can expect:
- Provide Leadership for the Medical Affairs Team Immunology, Recruiting of new team members, development of team, employee and department
- Strategic development of TA Immunology in close collaboration with BioMed BUD, IBU and Global TA Teams
- Product launches in TA Immunology in close x-functional collaboration
- Collaboration with external HCP and institutions in TA Immunology
- Planning and execution of Advisory Boards, scientific events, projects etc.
- Close collaboration with and PRA especially in regards of GBA dossier preparation
- Medical Approval, deputy Information’s Officer
- Medical education/training for Lilly employees
- Preparation of scientific presentation and moderation of scientific discussion in Immunology
What we expect:
- Board certified physician (Rheumatologist or Dermatologist)
- Leadership experience, strong communication skills, Business Acumen
- Ideally several years of industry experience, ideally in TA Rheumatology and/or Dermatology
- Experience in pharmaceutical medicine
- External network with TLs in Rheumatology and/or Dermatology
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Strong strategic and analytic thinking
- PC-skills and fluent in German and English
- Experience in planning, implementation and analyzing clinical trial
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration
What we offer you:
- Full-time permanent employment, flexible working hours and models
- An open, trusting and transparent corporate culture with flat hierarchies, own ideas and independent action are desired and encouraged
- You are part of the Medical Lead Team Germany, Austria & Switzerland and the Business Unit Lead Team BioMed
- To further develop and help shape the dynamically growing field of immunology
- Numerous new product launches and indication expansions
- Teamwork with colleagues - also cross-functional and international - which is fun
- Attractive salary and above-average benefits, such as a company pension scheme, term life insurance, a company restaurant and a modern workplace
Please contact us if you have any questions:
Frau Selina Didinger
Tel.: +49 / 221 / 95 64 90-444
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-542.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up