Bad Homburg, Germany
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Job Title: CRP Gastroenterology
- Board certified Gastroenterologist or Medical Doctor with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience in Gastroenterology,
- Demonstrated ability to balance scientific priorities with business priorities
- Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, organizational and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others (both cross-functionally and within the function) in order to create a positive working environment.
- Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team.
- Fluent in German (native speaker) and English, verbal and written communication.
- Clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine experience preferred
Business/ customer support (before and post launch support)
- Understand and anticipate the scientific information needs of local customers (payers, patients, health care providers)
- Contribute to the development of medical strategies to support brand commercialization activities by working closely with the global and IBU Medical Affairs and brand teams, Global Patient Outcomes/Real World Evidence and global and IBU PRA
- Contribute as a scientific and medical expert to activities and deliverables of the PRA organization
- Contribute actively on an ongoing basis to the strategic planning for currently marketed brands
- By offering scientific and creative input, contribute to the development, review, and approval of promotional materials for the affiliate customer team
- Support training of sales representatives, and other medical representatives.
Scientific Data Dissemination/Exchange
- Knowledge of and compliance with local laws and regulations, and global policies and procedures, compliance guidelines with respect to data dissemination and interactions with external health care professionals.
- Understand and actively address the unsolicited scientific information needs of external health care professionals according to guidelines above.
- Support the planning of symposia, lead advisory board and other consultancy meetings, and/or the facilitation of other meetings with health care professionals (eg scientific exchange meetings)
- Support training of local medical personnel, including medical and/or outcome liaisons and health outcomes staff.
- Provide follow-up to information requested by health care professionals as per local SOPs.
- Support data analysis and the development of slide sets (through reviewing and/or approving) and publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts).
- Establish and maintain appropriate collaborations and relationships with external scientific experts, thought leaders, and the general medical community
- Provide congress support (for example, availability to answer questions at exhibits, provide oral and poster presentations, staff medical booth, meet thought leaders, and participate in customer events).
- Participate in data analyses, development of scientific data dissemination, and preparation of final reports and publications.
- Communicate local research needs and collaborate with the global Development and Medical Affairs teams, Global Patient Outcomes/Real World Experience, and PRA teams to ensure clinical programs meet the needs of local customers
- Understand and keep updated with the pre-clinical and clinical data relevant to the molecule.
- Represent the clinical needs of the country to the business unit medical leadership in the development of clinical strategies and development plans
Clinical Research/Trial Execution and Support
- Support Clinical Development Consultants and Research Scientists (CRSs)
- Participate in investigator identification and selection, in conjunction with clinical teams.
- Support clinical research site monitors, investigators and ethical review boards to address any questions or clarify issues arising during the conduct of study.
- Review IIT proposals and publications as requested
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-18736.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up