Sales Manager Ruminants & Swine Benelux
|Sales Manager Ruminants & Swine Benelux|
|Antwerp, Utrecht is also an option|
|Europe; Middle East; Africa|
The Sales Manager Ruminants and Swine Benelux at Elanco will focus on leading, developing and motivating the dedicated sales teams, including Technical Consultants in order to attain desired sales and technical outcomes aligned with the strategic direction of the Food Animal business unit.With up to 70% field time, the role requires managing and coaching of the teams based on 4DX and CVS principles, the ability to align sales, marketing and technical activities, the ability to stimulate, cultivate and support the growth of each individual team member, key customer relationships and an in-depth knowledge of the market and the competition.
Attain sales objectives by leading, managing and coaching of the teams direct & personal customer accountability.
Ensure disciplined execution against Leading indicators and other (SFE) targets.
Develop talent through targeted recruitment, continuous coaching and development and active retention.
Build and maintain a high level performance climate allowing people and ideas to excel.
Ensure internal and external process discipline to track sales, manage discounts and net pricing, product demand and market dynamics. 49020BR
· Master or Bachelor degree
· Min. experience of 3 years in sales management
· Experience in Food Animal Business is required
· Business acumen and results driven
· Strong communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal
· Organizational and implementation skills
· Proven record of sales and/or people management
· Ability to influence and deliver results through others
· Familiarity and/or experience in marketing processes
· Personal accountability
· Dutch and English—written and verbal. French is an asset
· Computer literate with experience in data management and analysis
Organize, facilitate and chair species meetings resulting in highly engaged, effective teams.
Attending and inputting to business unit strategy and activity at management meetings.
Significant field time, including overnights
Preferred location of the role: Belgium (Antwerp)