Sales Representative-East Area Neuroscience Primary Care (MD, NJ, NY, PA)
Company OverviewAt Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world. #WeAreLilly
Responsibilities** Seeking candidates who are geo-flexible and interested in relocating to Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania. Candidates must be open to relocating to ANY territory within one of these states. **
For over 25 years, Lilly has been committed to helping people suffering from migraine, investigating more than a dozen different compounds for the treatment of migraine and disabling headache disorders. These research programs have accelerated understanding of this disease and advanced the development of Lilly's comprehensive late-stage development programs studying the launch of a Migraine portfolio for prevention of migraine and cluster headache, and for the acute treatment of migraine. Our goal is to make life better for people with migraine by offering comprehensive solutions to prevent or stop this disabling disease. The combined clinical, academic and professional experience of our experts helps us to build our research portfolio, identify challenges for healthcare providers and pinpoint the needs of people living with migraine and cluster headache.
Sound interesting to you? Read on to find out more about how you can join our sales team, where you will enjoy meaningful work, build a successful career and make important contributions to our patients’ lives.
As a Neurosciences Primary Care Sales Representative you are responsible for effectively handling a defined territory with a customer focused approach on the health care providers in that territory.
- Develop and implement territory business plans to deliver strong sales results and achieve sales targets
- Represent Lilly as a leader in the Neurosciences community and marketplace
- Operate with high integrity and follow all Lilly policies and procedures
- Promote product portfolio to HCPs through value-based conversations and communicate safety, efficacy, and treatment expectations
- Partner with customers to understand practice workflow and patient needs within the practice
- Provide resources that enhance or exceed customer needs for disease-state information and product-specific support
- Assist and coordinate critical activities with physicians and office staff through the drug initiation process, device training, patient support programs, and follow-up where applicable
- Collaborate and partner with peers in the Neurosciences sales organization, brand team, and other support partners to deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Connect with access specialists, and other commercial partners to ensure a positive patient experience with treatment
- Develop deep disease-state, product, and competitor knowledge, as well as understanding local and regional market trends
- Share key findings with teammates to serve as a learning resource within the Geo-managed team
- Earn reputation as a subject-matter authority and a valued resource
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position.
- Bilingual skills as aligned with territory and customer needs
- Strong learning agility
- Patient centric mindset
- Consistent record of exceeding sales expectations
- Product launch experience
- Strong business analytical skills (business/ financial acumen)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- This position provides coverage for the following states: Maryland, New Jersey, New York
- Live inside territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Approximately 10% travel; some overnight travel may be required
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID 55117.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up