Clinical Research Physician
At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 35,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We’re looking for people who are determined to make life better for people around the world.
Job Title: Clinical Research Physician
Eli Lilly and Company is a Multinational Pharmaceutical Leader in the Discovery, Development, Medical Research and Commercialization of innovative medicines.
The extensive experience and expertise of our research teams endorse our commitment to innovation in medical research. As a result of our current growth, we need to incorporate medical doctors in Endocrinology for our Medical affairs department in Madrid
- Participate in the research activities of the new drugs in the therapeutic area including Phase 1-3 clinical trials and RWE studies.
- Establish and maintain an appropriate collaboration with scientific experts and the medical community in general, being the medical reference providing complete, quality and transparent information on drugs in the therapeutic area.
- Support other departments/ areas of the company providing scientific information, knowledge of the pathology, clinical aspects and pharmacological management of the therapeutic area.
- Collaborate with pharmacovigilance in the correct communication of adverse effects of the drugs in the therapeutic area to the health authorities.
- Keep udated with lastest clinical guidelines , publications, current trends on clinical practice y scientific development of the therapeutic area
- Contribute to the development of the medical plan by working closely with the global medical team in the planning, initiation and follow-up of clinical trials, RWE studies and other activities included in the clinical plan.
- Medical Doctor in Endocrinology. Must be board eligible or certified in appropriate specialty (MIR)
- Excellent English verbal and written (C1/ advanced)
- Clinical research or pharmaceutical medicine experience preferred.
- Ability to engage in domestic and international travel to the degree appropriate to support the business of the team
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Travel 20%
- Based in Alcobendas (Madrid) SPAIN
Eli Lilly and Company, Lilly USA, LLC and our wholly owned subsidiaries (collectively “Lilly”) are committed to help individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Lilly, please email Lilly Human Resources ( Lilly_Recruiting_Compliance@lists.lilly.com ) for further assistance. Please note This email address is intended for use only to request an accommodation as part of the application process. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Lilly does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To submit resume, visit https://www.lilly.com/careers and apply to Req ID R-15139.
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Our scientists and researchers are developing the breakthrough medicines of tomorrow. Join us and become a creative innovator and thinker who can improve the lives of millions.
We’d love to meet you to discuss career opportunities. Check our calendar now to see when we’ll be in your area.View All Events
By signing up for job alerts, you’ll be the first to learn about opportunities that could be a great fit for you via periodic email updates.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Share a bit about yourself, such as the career area you are interested in. We will then reach out to you when the perfect position is available!Sign Up